
It's Shark Week on the Discovery Channel, which means non-stop shark TV for one full week. My family lives for this week. We love learning all about different kinds of sharks and hearing about survivors of shark attacks (and some that don't make it). It's horrible, I know, but it reafirms why we won't go in the beach water past our kneecaps (I even grew up swimming in the beach). So clear your week and join us watching... if you dare!




4 comments:
Scary!!! Enjoy!
We love shark week too.
The kids were avid shark week watchers for a little while. I finally had to put a stop to it when I walked out and they were both watching the tv through their fingers. The nightmares were not helping the situation either!!
Hey Emily! Remeber me... Meghan Guzman. Just saw your blog, too cute! I miss you guys! Check out my blog http://davidmeg.blogspot.com/
I wold love to see you!
Post a Comment