I took Chase and Gavin to the dentist for a cleaning on Thursday, July 24th. We have a really good dentist and the boys love going. Chase has had a loose tooth for like 2 months so I told the dentist to pull it. Chase was not happy about this but the dentist put some numbing cream on his tooth so he hardly felt a thing. The dentist gave Chase a special container for his tooth and we were off. Chase hung on to his little container all day, frequently checking on his tooth. I got worried that he was going to loose it. That night was like Christmas, Chase couldn't go to sleep because he was excited for the tooth fairy to come. He was so excited the next morning that the tooth fairy had come and left money and a note. That following evening we were all in bed and Chase came into my room in tears. I asked him what was the matter and he said, "I just really miss my tooth." So we decided that when he looses his next tooth we will wait to give it to the tooth fairy until he has had enough time with his tooth.
Gavin's Bling for being a good patient




No comments:
Post a Comment