We've been trying to get out to the lake as much as we can this summer. Spencer has been really busy with work (thankfully) so it has been hard to take a long vacation, so we decided to just go to the lake as much as we can. The boys LOVE going out on the boat! Chase learned to waterski when he was 3 years old and Gavin when he was 2. So we decided that this was going to be the year we threw Wade overboard to learn. He got up and was unsure for a while, but he started to like it. Chase also got up on his wakeboard this year so we are pushing him more towards that (I didn't get a picture). The boys will ski all the way around the lake and then we have to stop the boat to get them to quit. They take turns doing this so Spencer and I haven't gotten in our time. Oh well, it's all about the kids right?! Hopefully the boys will let us have a turn next time and I can get some pictures!
WADE

GAVIN... his expression says it all

Gavin cutting

CHASE

8 comments:
It looks like Wade LOVES it!!! I think that you can describe his face as PETRIFIED!! It is fun to see them out and having a good time though. I am just impressed the Gav didn't break anything!
I think that is awesome that your boys have learned to ski at such a young age. It looks like a lot of fun. Your boys are so CUTE!
What fun memories....that is neat that you can go out and do things that the whole family enjoys. They will always remember these times together. Plus when they get older it is always nice to have something that can bring the family together. They look like they are having a blast. I talked to mom last night :)
I can't believe they are so little and can do that! That is cool. Speaking of water skiing, that is what Kevin is doing right now with some friends. Nice that he has paternity leave for six weeks so he can go have some fun hu?
That's amazing!
Wade looks so LITTLE to be doing that, what a stud. That is so cute. Your boys are quite the athletes!
I think you and your cousins taught me to knee board the same age as your boys. Maybe I was a little older. But I remember feeling like Wade must have been feeling - a little scared!!
I can't believe that Wade is out there by himself. Well, actually I can, but it is so cute to really see it. Looks like lots of fun! The boys are getting so good.
Post a Comment