Tuesday, September 30, 2008

You'll Shoot Your Eye Out!

As if they're not a big enough danger to themselves, my husband thought it would be a good idea to buy our boys this...




Yes, that's a real BB gun. Now in Spencer's behalf, he loves to go duck hunting and last season he took the boys with him. Duck hunting season is starting back up in a couple weeks so Spencer thought the boys would have more fun duck hunting with him if they could try to shoot at the ducks too with a BB gun. So he's been outside with the boys teaching them gun safety and how to aim and shoot the gun. The boys are very excited to try it out on the ducks. I am just praying we get through duck hunting season in one piece!

6 comments:

Hemphill Family said...

OH boy! Lucky you.

all that i love said...

Good Luck with that. Guns + Boys definitely = trouble.

Grandma Martin said...

Why am I not surprised!!! Sorry Emily...It is not my fault...I have never had any control over Spencer when it came to these kind of things...Just beware that motorcycles are coming next...Love you all...Grandma Utah

Anonymous said...

OMGosh, you're brave...

Anne Marie said...

I guess you're never too young, right? ;) They'll have fun. What memories!

Angela said...

Well at least it isn't a blow dart gun. You will have to ask Spencer about that one!!! Needless to say he didn't own it for very long.