So a friend of mine asked me why I have not posted any pregnant pictures of myself yet. Well, do you see that pregnancy widget on the top right hand side of this page? The one with the cute pregnant lady with the skinny legs, skinny arms, and cute pregnant belly? Ya, well that's NOT me. And I curse all of you who look like that during pregnancy. Somehow I have managed to gain at least 50 pounds with each pregnancy and this one is no different. Each time I have gotten pregnant I say to myself, "Okay, I'm gonna do really good this time and be a cute pregnant lady". But then I get really sick and the last thing I want to do is exercise. I also eat whatever sounds good, fattening or not. So, as they say... 'Be careful what you wish for cause you just might get it!' (And yes, I did take this at the most slimming angle I could)
Around 6 months
10 comments:
Just for the record- you DO look like a cute pregnant lady with just a little baby belly. I am jealous! (seriously). So cute.
You couldn't look bad if you tried, my friend. :)
Well. I have to agree with the others I honestly have seen WAY bigger Preggo ladies who are small like you. You really dont look like youve gained 50 lbs :)
your Beautiful!!!!
YOU LOOK ADORABLE! I expect monthly photos on your blog :)
Hey, love every pound!! I am watching myself shrink, and I wish anything sounded good!! It's only 9 months, then we can fix what we don't like. 3 more months than it will all be over. You look gorgeous by the way!!!!
I don't know what you're talking about. I look just like that cute pregnant lady on the side.
You are still a hottie! You really do look great pregnant!
Everyone is being SO nice...I will be truthful...I don't know how you are able to fit through the door! How did Spencer get you to fit in ONE frame?? Did you have to sew 2 shirts and skirts together to make that outfit?? PLEASE....I would kill to look non-pregnant how you look pregnant!!
Hey Emily - this is just me being nosey and reading through blogs =)
I cant believe your boys are so old now! They are so stinkin cute! (and another on the way! Congrats!) Hope everything is going great with you guys!
I have to say, I looked like you at 2 months! If you gain 50 lbs., then you hide it amazingly well. I'm sure you still have about 40 more lbs. to go. Right? You do look good and very cute! I still can't get over you having another boy! Awesome!
Post a Comment