Thursday, November 13, 2008

Check out this FREE OFFER from Oprah!

I was watching Oprah yesterday and it was about decluttering your house. Always an interesting topic of course. They talked about keeping too much of your children's artwork and that you could make a book of it instead by taking digital photos of the art and then uploading it to Snapfish. Then they said that for the next 48 hours (so that would be through tomorrow, Friday @ 3:00) you can get a free snapfish 8x11 photo book. Of course you don't have to do your children's artwork, it could be any photos. This would make a great gift for grandparents or just a nice coffee table book. I'm off to create mine! Start by going to www.oprah.com and click on Peter Walsh and a Free Gift! BTW it does cost $7.53 for tax and shipping, but that's a great deal! (After you click buy it now the price will come up as free)

3 comments:

Anne Marie said...

Thank you!!!!! I just finished my book (@ 2 am) and am so excited to have only paid shipping and handling! Thank you!!!

Hemphill Family said...

I just ordered one. I can't wait to get it. I actually ordered two. I did one under my address and one under my mom's address. Is that bad?

all that i love said...

I'm glad someone was watching Oprah. Thanks for the heads up. I started working on my book and got really frustrated because my computer was really slow. As you know, I have already made a Blub Book (which is the same thing as a Snapfish photo book) and you would think I know what I am doing. I guess the Snapfish server was slow as well since they got such a high response from the show. The deadline has been extended until November 22nd so I still have time to work on my book. Thanks again! I am giving mine away as a gift.