Thanksgiving is such a wonderful time of year, a time when we get to reflect on all the things we're thankful for. Being pregnant is not my most favorite thing, but being pregnant on Thanksgiving can be a blessing in disguise. Why? Because I can eat as much as I want without having to try to 'suck it in' afterwards. Two pieces of pie? Sure. I have so many things to be thankful for, but at the top of my list is my family. I have a wonderful husband who puts my needs first. I have 3 handsome sons who light up my life and we are excited for our 4th son to bring even more happiness. Most importantly, I am thankful for my Father in Heaven who has sent me all of these blessings. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving at my mom's with lots of family.
After our Thanksgiving feast, the kids and daddies watched movies
We are the Nelson Family. We have 4 little boys... Chase 10, Gavin 8, Wade 6, and Ezra 3. We have a crazy household, to be expected with 4 boys! We love to be out on the boat, waterskiing, wakeboarding, riding bikes, and just finding new and creative ways to keep the boys busy!
2 comments:
Sorry, I haven't commented in a while. Busy Busy. I'm trying to be better. ha ha
The best part is the last picture where they are watching the movie....your dad is asleep. LOL I miss your dad!
Emily,
I enjoyed looking at your blog. I wish I could set one up for me but it looks alittle bit too complicated for me.
I was just laughing about Dad (Verne) in almost all of the photos .... he is almost always sleeping. It's hilarious.
Oh I miss you all. When you coming this way? I wanna see you all again?
Love you all, Isabelle
Post a Comment