I knew exactly who the culprit was, so I yelled, "Wade! Get in here!" He came running in and I noticed his hot pink marker mustache. Busted. I stood him in front of the drawer and said, "Look at this, look what you did!" He put his hands to his mouth as he stared at the drawing for a second. Then he said, "Mom.... it's Beautiful!" Well, not exactly the lesson I was hoping he would learn but I have to say, I have been teaching him to draw his shapes and these circles were beautiful. Thank goodness for our hideous 2-toned blue kitchen from the previous owner. Fortunately for my kids, we are remodeling the whole house eventually so I didn't care that much. But on the bright side... he has mastered his circles.
16 years ago




2 comments:
Beautiful! He should be an artist ;)!
I must say those are nice circles...and the cabinets ARE pretty bad. Thank goodness it was not on the cabinets Spencer will eventually put in. It really adds a little character to the current ones!!
Post a Comment