We took the boys to the mall last Saturday to take pictures with Santa. It really is ridiculous what they charge you for a picture, especially the quality of picture they give you, but I guess I'm a sucker for the tradition of the whole thing. I was so excited that we didn't have any criers this year, it has been awhile! The boys were very excited to sit on Santa's lap because "this was the real Santa" according to Chase, because "he has a real beard." They had been rehearsing what they were going to tell Santa that they wanted for Christmas... Chase wants a remote controlled helicopter, Gavin wants a new 'bigger' bike (like Chase's), and Wade wants a Gameboy. I guess Santa has his work cut out for him!
Hop up on Santa's lap

Say cheese!

Here's a book for you
6 comments:
I am proud of Wade that he isn't screaming...The last two years he hasn't been very happy to be on Santa's lap...Is this the Santa that he wasn't very happy with? Spencer told me the story where Wade when up and asked Santa for a Gameboy...After he was mopping around and not very happy...You guys asked him what was wrong...He said that he had asked Santa for a Gameboy and Santa only gave him a CANDY CANE...We have all laughed so hard over that..I have told very one at work the story and they ask me all the time if Wade is feeling any better towards Santa yet...I am going to miss you guys this year at Christmas...I will be coming down to California soon...Love you all Grandma Utah
He does look real. We had the real santa in our ward in Charlotte! All the kids would call him Santa all the time. One of our friends would even threaten her kids in sacrament and tell them santa can really see you, he's in the chapel.
I LOVE the annual Santa photo tradition too! I guess we have mom to thank for that since we took pics w/ Santa until we're 22! :) The boys look so cute! My kids didn't cry either this year--they just look REAL nervous! Fun!
Hey I think he's the real Santa! He is the best looking real Santa I have seen! Oh and good luck to Santa with the gifts :)
We're on the verge of raising the kid who spoils your kids' Santa belief in class.
There's still time to set him straight, but we just haven't been excited about the whole Santa thing yet. He's only two, so...
Anyway, Merry Christmas, event though Santa doesn't really exist.
And please don't have the Polar Express stop by my house. I need my sleep.
Chris D.
Awe... at least they didn't cry nor were they SHy..
Post a Comment