Wednesday, December 24, 2008

'Twas the Night Before Christmas...

...and all through the house, not a creature was stirring not even a mouse...



The stockings were hung by the chimney with care...

...in hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be here!

5 comments:

Ashley Christensen said...

EM! Looks like the kids were so excited for Santa to come, what kid isn't? haha Well I'm leaving in a week, and I want to come say goodbye, my schedule is kind of crazy with work and all, but I'll call you to see what your plans are over the next few days. Love and miss you!

Anne Marie said...

Cute!! Our kids did the same thing and wrote letters to Santa. Brayden's letter was asking for a Wii for next year. Wonder where he got the idea from??? :)

Angela said...

Hope you had a Merry Christmas... can't wait to see you guys in the summe!!!

TimAprilA said...

That is so precious... I love that WHole Idea... sersiously when it is time for me to have kids and Christmas comes around I know where I will be getting my ideas from...

Hemphill Family said...

So cute. Looks like you guys had a great Christmas.