Chase

Gavin

Gavin caught a serious case of the GIGGLES!

Wade

Wade was such a stinker and would not stop crying. Ughh, I got so frustrated! Which of these should I frame and hang on my wall???

I took (okay, threw) Wade out of the picture and got some cute pictures of Chase and Gavin. Only problem... Gavin has a talent for looking away right before the picture is snapped.

We tried props as a distraction from the crying which seemed to work great... if only I could photoshop out the leaves on these cute pictures...

So I took the props away... not so great.
Finally everyone was decently happy, but if I have to say, "LOOK AT THE CAMERA!" one more time I'm gonna scream.

I let the boys take a few fun shots on the wooden fence

When all the posing and picture taking was over, the boys were ready to go home!

After a long, hard, and frustrating days work I was only happy with one photo of the three of them...
Was it worth it? You be the judge...




9 comments:
So worth it, those pictures are cute!!! You did a good job. :)
Wow good job! Those pictures were all so adorable.
Those are the best pictures! I love them all!
I think you did a great job. Your boys are so cute.
Can your cute boys take a bad picture? I think the best pictures are the ones that aren't posed and you are able to get their real personalities. I loved them all!
I have totally given up on trying to take a perfect picture of the kids. I just take as many as I think will get the job done. Who cares if they aren't looking at the camera. Your boys look cute regardless and the one where Wade is crying is probably the best one. It gives it personality.
I would feel bad about Wade, but I am remembering A LOT of laughing from parents at a certain photo shoot with 12 kids where Kaitlyn SCREAMED the ENTIRE time...2 years old is lovely....
They turned out good though!
So I totally envy your spunk I would of thrown in the towel!!!
Great Job...
Love the little new thing your doing!!!!! with all the pictures...
By the WAY... we are MOVED.. yay and I have internet as of 2 hours ago Finally!!!!!
Emily...Thanks for the cute wallpaper for my computer...I picked the photo of the three boys that you liked the best...I thought they were all cute...You do such a great job when you take pictures...Love Grandma Utah
Post a Comment