Tuesday, January 13, 2009

All Caught Up!

Okay, so I got a little behind on my blogging for a couple of weeks. My excuse is that I was needing to call my sister to teach me how to use a new program to be able to post many pictures at once, only I kept putting it off. I'm finally all caught up and as you can see from my new posts, I am OBSESSED with this new program!

5 comments:

Dave and Tauna said...

I feel like a huge blog stalker but I noticed you commented on the WIM blog and my son Elder Lang lives (atleast he did before the last transfer) in the same apartment as Elder Lauritzen. He has mentioned him many times. Nice to know who his family is. Take care.
Tauna

Holly and Brad said...

Tell me about this program! I want it!

Anne Marie said...

Yes, I need that program too! I love how you can put as many pictures on as you want without taking up too much space!

Angela said...

Love the program...it makes the pictures look awesome. What program is it?

Kristine Van Buskirk said...

Ok, I like the program too, but I was looking for a good prego picture. :) You look great! Because you have a kid in you lap, you CAN'T tell. No fair. Your face looks amazing. How do you not look pregnant in the face? Even actresses and their coaches get the "pregnant" face. No fair! You look great. But I want to see the cute belly! :) Are you so ready to be done? The ending is the hardest for me. So uncomfortable. Well, keep us updated when the baby comes! Can't wait to see #4!