Thursday, January 22, 2009

I Finally Caught the Camera Bandit!

Before Christmas almost every time I would go to upload pictures from my smaller camera onto my computer I would find like 30 random pictures. Some were even indecent pictures of me when I was unaware the 'camera bandit' was taking them. I knew I had 3 guesses of who the camera bandit was, so I studied his pictures to see if I could figure out who it was...

Then one day I got a break in the case...

So for Christmas we bought Wade this FISHER PRICE DIGITAL CAMERA . He absolutely LOVES it! We still have to watch out for the indecent pictures, but he is having fun with his very own camera.

4 comments:

David said...

That is awesome, it looks he might have some of his grandpa's picture taking skills. Good luck with the random photos.

Shalece said...

How fun, my kids have one each too, (I found two matching ones at a yard sale awhile back..) They love them! I should post them some time, it's kinda cute. :)

Amy said...

He doesn't do too bad. I really want to get one for Katie...she LOVES taking pictures too!

Grandma Martin said...

Thanks for the advanced warning...I will be on the look out when I come to visit for Wade and this new camera...