
February 3, 2001... the best day of my life! This was the day I was sealed for eternity to my sweetheart. And now 8 years later, through many ups and downs he has stuck by my side and our love is still going strong. I never could have imagined what 8 short years would bring, it has been a wonderful 8 years. Since I have been big and pregnant 4 out of our 8 anniversaries, we usually spend the 'pregnant anniversaries' a little more low key. This year I of course was surprised by a beautiful bouquet of flowers followed by a wonderful dinner at Bennihana's. It was so nice to have an evening all to ourselves (thanks mom). After dinner we came back to the house and recreated our wedding day by feeding each other cake that I had ordered. Thanks Spencer for a wonderful evening and an unbelievable 8 years!
It all started 8 years ago...




*Here's to many many more anniversaries (none of which I'll be pregnant) CHEERS! I love you.




7 comments:
Happy Anniversary! Looks like you had a wonderful day.
It is so cool! Paul and I had wanted Spencer as a groomsmen but heard that he was recently married and whooping it up. We were so happy for you two! Congrats on 8 years-can't wait for ours on March 10th!!
Em! Oh my goodness! I have never seen any of your wedding pictures. You look absolutely beautiful! Your dress is amazing! Wow congrats on the 8 years girl! Love and miss you guys!!!!!
Happy 8 years! Glad you were able to spend some time out together.
What a beautiful tribute to 8 years of marriage--I just can't believe it's been that long!!! It just gets better with time. Happy anniversary!
Congratulations! Glad you had a nice time! I look forward to our anniversaries every year because we made a pact that we will go away overnight every year by ourselves (except when we have nursing babies, then they come along). Give us something to look forward to!
Congrats on Eight Years!
I guess Eight is NOT enough!
Chris and Jen!
Post a Comment