Thursday, February 26, 2009

Almost Ready


We finally have...

Hospital bags packed


Baby clothes washed, folded, and put away

And a new car seat for the baby

Now all we need is...

For her to come home (she's in Trinidad picking up my brother Ray from his mission)

And for him to be ready to come out!
(Sorry for the crazy belly pictures)


*We're on the countdown... less than a week!

12 comments:

Hemphill Family said...

How exciting. I hope your mom makes it and the belly shots are great. You'll be glad you took them.

Allison Holmes said...

Wow thats totally exciting for you guys!
I really love belly shots too...sometimes it makes people squirmy but not me! I love em

Trenda said...

Good luck with everything! You've done this before . . . you are a pro right! :)

all that i love said...

I'm so excited for you. I hope your Mom gets home soon.

Shalece said...

How exciting for you guys! Any day now! Good luck :)

Meghan said...

I am so excited for you! Good luck!

Matt and Amie said...

He will be here before you know it! How exciting! We have the same car seat, and we LOVE it! Its great!!

Grandma Martin said...

Emily...It is hard waiting in the wings up here in Utah...My prayers are with you every day...I can't believe he is #15 for me...Everyone tells me he is going to be the last one I get...I guess I have to wait for the greats to start...Of course I'm too young for that...I love you and wish you the very best:)

Michele said...

What day are we looking at my friend? I guess I can ask you or someone tomorrow at church. Maybe I'll smuggle you a treat at the hospital...

Anne Marie said...

Yea!!! I never took belly shots. Too many stretch-marks. Plus yours is nice and round, not bullet shaped like mine. They look great though! Can't wait to see him!

TimAprilA said...

Emily... Im so happy for you.. and I pray for your mom's safe return home to be there for your new arrival.. what a Blessing... and your belly shot is not crazy.. It is a beautful handy work from God!!
Im so excited for you both...!!

Cassandra said...

Look at that cute belly...no stretch marks or anything! I hope everything went well with the delivery. Can't wait to see that gorgeous new baby!