Monday, February 2, 2009

These Boys Have Been Raised Right...


One of my most favorite things in the world is to have my feet rubbed... especially with lotion! Lucky for me Spencer is probably the best foot-rubber in the whole world. I often slap my feet down on his lap and he knows what to do without me even asking, I am so lucky! My boys have taken notice to this and often ask to rub lotion on my feet. Oh ya! The other night they got out the lotion and each picked a foot to rub. I was in heaven.

They even tried to get out any gunk from under my toenails and in between my toes! (Don't worry, I had clean feet from a previous pedicure)

Wade couldn't resist how good my legs smelled from the apple lotion.

Thanks boys! Daddy has taught you well. I love you!

4 comments:

Hemphill Family said...

Is Wade eating your leg?!? What good boys.

TimAprilA said...

That is so cute... and you my friend are one lucky woman!!!!!! its the other way around at my house I have to dothe foot messages for TIM....

Cassandra said...

So cute! Spencer needs to teach Jeff how to give a good foot rub! He gets points for trying...but he could use a few pointers!

byers babes said...

I absolutely LOVE this post. You are so cute, Emily. I love your boys. I'm glad you're having another little boy. That's two boys on each leg!!!