I love these pictures...he looks sooo tiny compared to the other boys! He is so cute. I love your "header" picture too. You and Spenc have awesome kids!
Wade looks like Godzilla next to Ezra!!! You forget how small newborns are until you put them next to your 2 year-old (who, up to that point, you thought was small). Cute!
We are the Nelson Family. We have 4 little boys... Chase 10, Gavin 8, Wade 6, and Ezra 3. We have a crazy household, to be expected with 4 boys! We love to be out on the boat, waterskiing, wakeboarding, riding bikes, and just finding new and creative ways to keep the boys busy!
6 comments:
That is such a cute picture of Wade and Ezra staring right at the camera!
Love moments like this. Also, great header picture! I'm lovin the black background with no shirts!
Ezra is SO DANG CUTE!! It makes me miss Sophie as a baby. He sure is blending in nicely. What a cute bunch of boys you have collected!!
Wow. He looks a lot like Wade!
I love these pictures...he looks sooo tiny compared to the other boys! He is so cute. I love your "header" picture too. You and Spenc have awesome kids!
Wade looks like Godzilla next to Ezra!!! You forget how small newborns are until you put them next to your 2 year-old (who, up to that point, you thought was small). Cute!
Post a Comment