Monday, March 23, 2009

Lovin my Baby

Does anyone know how to do laundry, cooking, and cleaning with one hand?? I just can't seem to put this guy down. (Mostly by choice)

He's just too cute.

11 comments:

Michelle said...

Okay, that picture of the four boys together is ADORABLE! Wade's got some boobs for sure! :)

Anne Marie said...

Cute!!! Hey, if you still have your Baby Bjorn, just hook him up and you will be hands free! That is after you're done milking the recovery :)

Allison Holmes said...

Wow Ezra is such a little stud already! That new pic with all your boys is absolutely precious!!!

Grandma Martin said...

I just can't believe how cute my four grandsons are...I can hardly wait to get down to California so I can love on all four of them...Miss you all... Love from Grandma Utah

Amy said...

Don't worry about the laundry and such. It makes me almost cry when I see how FAST Sophie has grown. She is already 7 months...so I say since this is your last I wouldn't do anything EXCEPT hold him for the first year. You will ALWAYS have jobs, but you will never have a brand new baby again.

Holly and Brad said...

I'm loving your baby too!

He looks just like Wade and a little like Chase too.

What a cutie!

The Fallons said...

What a cutie!!!

Shalece said...

I enjoyed seeing all the pictuers, what an adorable baby!! & you look great!

Erin said...

I want my girl to come out, I want cuddle time!! He is handsome, and the header pic of all of them is awesome!

Aileen Bluhm said...

What a cute pic of all four boys....and Ezra is so adorable! I'm loving the Hurley sweatsuit! Seriously, enjoy this time when he's young and don't sweat the small stuff.

LauraD said...

You don't have to put him down at all! He's so cute!I love the picture with him and Mickey.