Yeah! Congratulations! Emily, we are so funny. You and I have the same exact taste in names. Ezra was one of my choices for Tyson...but Brad wouldn't go for it. I am GLAD you did! I love that name!! You look amazing (duh) and I can't wait to see more pictures. Post soon. But if you don't I COMPLETELY understand. Congrats again. We love you guys, and are glad the procedure went well. Take care!
It's amazing to see how your family has grown. It's crazy to think that having one more kid really makes your family look bigger. I'm glad he's here and safe. He is a very good looking baby and can't wait to see him again!
Em, he's so handsome (just like his daddy!) You look amazing--not a bit like you just had major surgery or anything! I always look like I just got ran over by a semi. We can't wait to meet him! Love ya!
Congratulations!! He is adorable. Emily, how do you look so good after that? You look amazing! Congrats on your cute little arrival! All your boys are so handsome!
Another handsome little boy to join your family! Congrats to the both of you. Em, I hope you are able to take some time to heal. You sure have a beautiful family!
Congratulations! I hope you are finding time to sleep and that you are getting plenty of help from those cute boys of yours. I'm not surprised that the new addition to the family is as cute as can be. Hope to see more pictures soon.
We are the Nelson Family. We have 4 little boys... Chase 10, Gavin 8, Wade 6, and Ezra 3. We have a crazy household, to be expected with 4 boys! We love to be out on the boat, waterskiing, wakeboarding, riding bikes, and just finding new and creative ways to keep the boys busy!
13 comments:
Yeah! Congratulations! Emily, we are so funny. You and I have the same exact taste in names. Ezra was one of my choices for Tyson...but Brad wouldn't go for it. I am GLAD you did! I love that name!! You look amazing (duh) and I can't wait to see more pictures. Post soon. But if you don't I COMPLETELY understand. Congrats again. We love you guys, and are glad the procedure went well. Take care!
It's amazing to see how your family has grown. It's crazy to think that having one more kid really makes your family look bigger. I'm glad he's here and safe. He is a very good looking baby and can't wait to see him again!
He is SO cute!! Congrats!
Em, he's so handsome (just like his daddy!) You look amazing--not a bit like you just had major surgery or anything! I always look like I just got ran over by a semi. We can't wait to meet him! Love ya!
Congratulations!! He is adorable. Emily, how do you look so good after that? You look amazing! Congrats on your cute little arrival! All your boys are so handsome!
Another handsome little boy to join your family! Congrats to the both of you. Em, I hope you are able to take some time to heal. You sure have a beautiful family!
Oh he is a doll. I have been checking your blog waiting for some picts.
Congratulations Emily!!!
thats awesome... and His name... awe... so sweet...and you look Great for just having him!!
Look at those cheeks, he is so cute. Congrats!
We are excited for you..Congratulations. Can't wait to see him this summer!
Very cute little guy! Good job!
Congrats! I am glad that you are both doing well! :)
Congratulations! I hope you are finding time to sleep and that you are getting plenty of help from those cute boys of yours. I'm not surprised that the new addition to the family is as cute as can be. Hope to see more pictures soon.
Post a Comment