This year
Easter Sunday was very special for many reasons. Not only were we celebrating Easter and the ressurection of our Savior, but we also celebrated... Gavin's 5th birthday, Ezra's blessing day, and Chase's first time singing a solo in church (he made sure we included that when we talked about all the things we were celebrating). We had to wake up especially early to fit everything in before 9:00am church! The boys were excited that the Easter Bunny had left them baskets.

After sacrament we went to my mom's house for an Easter lunch and an Easter Egg hunt...




2 comments:
What a nice Easter for you guys! Sorry Luke had to go and be so irreverant during your sacrament meetting:0) I'm impressed that you got a cute picture of all the cousins together. I know how hard they can be. O and the picture of the four boys at the top of your blog, ADORABLE!
Sounds like a wonderful way to spend Easter. Sorry we didn't make it to the blessing. I heard it was nice. It was good to see you.
Post a Comment