Wednesday, April 15, 2009

"I'm 5 Now!"

Gavin's 5th birthday fell on Easter this year. It was also Ezra's blessing day so we wanted to make sure we took enough time to celebrate Gavin's birthday. I'm pretty sure he had a great day and he is looking forward to his special birthday date with daddy at Disneyland. He tells everyone, "I'm 5 now!"

Good morning, it's my birthday!

Opening presents

A favorite for birthdays... picking out your cake. Gav loved this pirate cake. (And crazy mommy messed his name up pulling it out of the box)

Blow out the candles
Happy 5th Birthday Gavin!

*Some of Gavin's current favorites:
color: Green
toys: Legos
activities: riding bikes, scooters, and skateboards
food: chicken

2 comments:

wenselgang said...

Hey Happy Birthday Gavin! Your Sunday looked pretty hectic. That's pretty impressive that you did all that before 9am, you must have started your day at 4am. Which you probably did, I remember those newborn schedules!

Michelle said...

I can smell the morning breath coming out of that first picture....