Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I'm a Big Boy Now!

He can:

*Ride a 2-wheel bike without training wheels
*Do his business in the toilet
*Dress himself
*Buckle his own carseat

So we figured it was time to graduate from a crib to a big boy bed...


Especially since he has:

*Demolished 2 crib tents
*Power-kicked a bar out of his crib leaving an escape route

Now, if we could just cold turkey that pacifier...

5 comments:

Shalece said...

He is so cute! How old is he? My little girl is attached to the paci too.. she only gets it at night tho.

The Fallons said...

Wild! I can't believe he busted out of his crib like that. Samantha is probably going to do the same thing. We didn't realize we hadn't put the crib to the lowest level and found her on the floor one morning, on her back, staring up at the ceiling in disbelief on how she ended up on there.

Michelle said...

I can't believe you still had him in a crib until now!? That kid should be sleeping in a metal box with security locks all over it by now. :)

all that i love said...

Those are all great accomplishments and I have to admit, he should have probably been in a big boy bed long ago. I've heard stories about him crawling out of his crib months ago. He was well over due for a BIG BOY bed. I can't believe that you survived this long or should I say I can't believe Wade survived this long.

It is great to see our kids grow up and be more independent, but at the same time it is kind of sad that they grow up so fast.

Aileen Bluhm said...

Seriously isn't he like 12 now? He looks too big for a crib! Brenna's been in a crib for a year and a half. She would be devastated if I tried to put her in a crib. Too funny!