Wednesday, April 22, 2009

SURPRISE!

Last December I was released from serving as the Young Women's President in our ward at church after only serving for just over a year. It was bittersweet for me because I knew I needed to take time for the baby, but I really loved all the girls and became great friends with all the other leaders. Well last night Spencer told me to get ready because he was going to take me out but that he needed to stop at the Hancock's house first to talk to Brad. So we went in the Hancock's house and "SURPRISE!" all the Young Women and their leaders yelled as we walked in. They had put together a little surprise baby shower for me complete with some fun games and a yummy dessert. I couldn't believe they pulled off this surprise. It was so fun to have a girl's night with all my young women again. They had sewn me this adorable blanket for the baby, I love it!

My mom was even in on the surprise and made me these cute blankets


1 comment:

Cassandra said...

That's my kid in the back! That's sweet;)