Wednesday, April 22, 2009

What the???

I had to laugh when I uploaded pictures from my camera today and found these...

Gavin finally owned up to taking them.

5 comments:

Holly and Brad said...

This seriously had me laughing out loud! How funny! Oh I can't wait...or maybe I can ;)

Aileen Bluhm said...

Gavin cracks me up! Only he would think of the remote-on-the-head-trick! ;-)

Amy said...

Ezra is pretty dang talented...there are not TOO many people I know that can effectively balance a remote on their head. The nice thing about that maneuver is that you never lose the remote!

wenselgang said...

Random! I was mopping my kitchen floor this morning when a Wilson Phillips song came on and I had this flashback of us sitting on my roof singing this song and making crank calls! Do you remember that?? Weird, I know!

Missy said...

Laughing so hard! What a lil' stinker-face [but a cute one at that]. Good to find you guys! :)