Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Memorial Day

We are so grateful for all the men and women who have and do fight for our country. We had a great day celebrating Memorial Day. We went to the Lazoore's house for some swimming and a barbecue. They have an awesome pool with a waterslide and a fountain to jump off of. It was a nice relaxing day with our good friends!


Ezra chilled and stayed out of the sun

Chase (Check out that middle picture... he's walking on water!)

Gavin

Wade might have had the most fun of all. He went down that slide at least 80 times. He just loves the Lazoore's daughter, Veronique.


Even daddy got in on the action. He was gettin' pretty crazy on the slide.

My brother, Dean, and his family also came. Dean does some pretty wild tricks off the waterfall!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. That pool is pretty incredible! Where's the picture of you in your bathing suit?? :)

Spencer and Emily Nelson family said...

You're welcome for not posting it.

Anne Marie said...

Glad you had a fun day. Anything with water is the best.

Aileen Bluhm said...

I wonder why Wade likes Veronique? Oh, duh, she's a hottie! He's no dummy! He knows how to pick 'em! ;-)

Brooke said...

That definitely was a fun day!!
Oh and I got a new blog! I deleted the old one cuz I never posted on it (I hated the site I was using).
So the new and improved=
bananabrookie.blogspot.com
:)
Love you!