Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Uh-Oh!



This is not the first time I have caught him doing this. He has been trying to do it quite frequently, even in spite of me pulling his thumb out and shoving a pacifier in. All of a sudden I'm having flashbacks of me sucking my thumb... til I was 8 years old!

5 comments:

Meghan said...

Thats beeter than me... I sucked my thumb until I got braces in 6th grade! Only at night though :)

Anne Marie said...

Oh boy! We had the same issues. It's so cute when they're little like that though.

Holly and Brad said...

Oh but its sooo cute! Tyson decided last week he was done with the binky and I too have been shoving one in consistently since. I like him to have the binky at this age...it sooths him, more than I can sometimes...it comes in handy. Chase weaned himself off of his when he turned 2 so I'm not that worried about the weaning thing...however, you can't remove a thumb, or you can, I think its just frowned upon in the 48 contiguous states ;)

Side story--I got the boys' outfits for Cheryls wedding this summer at Gap and the shorts match the hats I got them. I felt like you for a moment and it felt so good ;) We bought our tickets to CA and will be there July 8-19...we better see you this time ;)

Chrissie said...

Your boys are so darling. I hope Brady and me have lots of boys like you and Spencer! I got your message about Dave Penner. Brady works with him and this last weekend we were talking about how Dave served in the Riverside mission and baptized one of my high school friends. He knew Spencer and Elder Peterson, Elder LeDuc, and Elder Pritchard. It is such a small world!

Cassandra said...

8 years old?? Aubrey's going on 4 and I can't seem to break her of it!