He put it to good use right away. Oh boy, it's cocked back...
...ya, it's my mantle. I know it's a cheap temporary mantle until Spencer builds me a beautiful permanent wood mantle, but nonetheless it's missing. Spencer and I were in our room getting ready to go to Disneyland when we heard a loud crash, glass breaking, and kids crying. I went running out to find my mantle on the floor with all of it's contents broken and Gavin and Wade were crying. First thing first, I checked their heads for blood...no blood. Come to find out, Gavin thought the whip would work just like the one in the movie so he and Wade were trying to whip the ceiling fan and swing off the fireplace. Let's just say this whip does NOT work like the one in the movies.




2 comments:
My boys both were begging for that whip for Christmas, glad I didn't buy it! Although I'm pretty sure they wouldn't be trying to hang from no ceiling fan with it, they're too smart for that.... :)
Sorry, I had to laugh at the ceiling fan/whip thing. Your boys are funny! Sorry you had such a mess to clean up!
Post a Comment