Monday, June 8, 2009

3 MONTHS

Somebody stop time PUH-LEASE! My sweet little Ez is now 3 months old as of June 5th. I'm telling you, as hard as it is to have kids, it's even harder to stop having kids. I just don't want my baby to grow up. But we are enjoying EVERY moment of him! He is SUCH a good baby.




Homie-G



He cracks himself up!




Likes:
*milk :)
*sleeping with mommy
*'talking' ALL the time. Whether I am talking to someone face to face or on the phone, he thinks he should join in on the conversation.
*sleeping with a blankie over his face.
*His pacifier (Yay! Finally)
*His hands and feet

Dislikes:
*being hungry
*having a messy diaper
*being smothered by his brothers :(
*getting shot with his brothers' nerf bazooka guns (we found that out last night)

5 comments:

Hemphill Family said...

Oh my heck he is cute.

Amber said...

You are the best mommy taking all those cute picts of his ears and nose. I would have never thought of that. What kinds of camera do you have your picts always look great!

Anne Marie said...

I'm with you. Time needs to stop.

Erin said...

He doesn't like being attacked by his bros-what?! Love his GQ outfit. Can't believe he is already 3 months-I agree with you time should freeze so we can enjoy the good times after all the hard work it takes to create them!!!

Cassandra said...

Ugh, I know what you mean. My baby is already a year old, and I don't if we'll be having anymore:( I want to keep him little!
BTW you are such a beautiful mom!!