Thursday, June 18, 2009

School's out for Summer!

First day of school...


Last day of school...


I've had mixed feelings about the last day of school. I'm nervous about keeping all 4 boys busy during the summer, but I'm excited to have them all home so we can spend time together. I took the 3 little boys down to Chase's school so we could participate in the last day of school water games. We all had a great time. A favorite of the day??? SNOW CONES! I'm pretty sure Wade ate about 20 of these things...




Ezra was so good all day. He loved watching the kids run around. He wore his swimsuit just in case. :)
Chase with 3 of his good buddies. Ethan, Corbin, and Jesse

This is the fleece blanket we made for Chase's teacher. And by that I mean the blanket my mom made. I have the best mom ever! Thanks mom, it turned out sooo cute!



2nd grade HERE WE COME!

1 comment:

all that i love said...

I can't believe that a month has already gone by since school ended for us. We leave for Utah in a week and I know that the rest of the summmer is going to go by just as fast. There isn't enough time to do everything I want. I think summer vacation should go well into September.

Before you know it, all your boys will be in school. Sometimes I wish the days were longer. Kids grow up way too fast.