Monday, June 22, 2009

sk8 park

I have big plans for the boys this summer. Lots of activities, crafts, and homework. Yes, homework. But since we got out on a Thursday I thought we'd use Friday as a sleep in, rest up lazy day. Little did I know that the boys had other plans for the day. The boys woke me up early to take them to the skate park. This is their new favorite spot. I have a feeling we'll be spending a lot of time there this summer!






WADE




GAVIN




CHASE






Chase and Gavin caught some sweet air in this video...


Wade was like a suicide bomber out there. He had no concept of watching out for other people. I lost count after he caused 5 crashes. Here's a near miss...

6 comments:

Amy said...

I can't see the video because I have not been sent a friend request yet.

Holly and Brad said...

Do you think Wade would be so kind to teach Chase how to scooter? That was the cutest thing I have ever seen...they were totally hanging with the big boys out there!

Spencer and Emily Nelson family said...

Try again Amy, I think I fixed it. And yes Holly, Wade could teach Chase how to scooter... I bet he could teach him some other bad habits while he's at it. :)

Michelle said...

You need to tell me where this park is at because my boys were watching the videos and now they are begging me to take them there. Looks like a lot of fun, although I'm surprised Wade is not dead yet.

David said...

That is awesome. Looks like I need to get my scooter out and hit the skate park. The one close to our house is full of people all of the time, so it is not the best place for me to go and make a fool out of myself.

Anne Marie said...

Looks like they had a great time. Welcome summer!!