One of the boys' favorite things to do is just be outside riding bikes, scooters, and skateboards. You can often find us out in our driveway doing just that. The other day Spencer got their ramp out for them and they came up with the idea of jumping each other. Gavin fell victim first...
Then they talked Wade into laying down
Somehow they even got the neighbor kid to participate
Daddy couldn't resist the fun. Here he is jumping Gavin
And here he is showing off for the boys. (Although if you look at his face in the 2nd picture, I think he scared himself a little.)
Chase on his scooter
Ezra played it safe and stayed on my lap




7 comments:
I almost peed my pants when I saw Spencer's face...that is the stuntster I grew up with....right on the brink of complete crashing and BARELY saves himself.
What the heck?!? I didn't know Spencer was a Huffy Stunt man! WOW! I'm seriously impressed! Were you scared watching the boys jump over eachother or are you used to that stuff?
You're asking for trouble.
Have you lost your mind?!!
I am laughing because in previous posts you are so worried about the boys and here where I would be a total spase you are calm! It does look like they all had fun though!!
That's hilarious! That's the kind of stuff we used to do as kids. Parents these days are so paranoid to let them do anything "risky". Love that you documented that.
Looks like the boys had a great time!! I love the jumps over each other.
Post a Comment