Friday, July 17, 2009

'Lauritzen' Chicks out on the Town!

{Michelle, Joan, Holly, Erin, Ezra, Emily, Renee, Aileen, Anne Marie}

I love my husband, I love my kids... but I definitely love me some girl's nights. I think I was overdue so we planned a girl's night dinner. My sister, Aileen, and 2 of my cousins were in town so we headed out to Olive Garden for dinner and then next door to BJ's for a big ol Pazookie! Great food, great company, and lots and lots of laughter! Remember girls... what happens on girl's night~~~~> stays on girl's night! :)

PS. We missed you mom! :)

4 comments:

Matt and Amie said...

How fun!! Looks like you guys had a blast. Girls night out are the best!

The Fallons said...

I had to Google what Pizookie was. Now I am mad that Santa Barbara doesn't have a BJ's!!

Holly and Brad said...

I am so glad that we did that, it was so much fun! What a fun group of girls!

Michelle said...

Okay, this picture cracks me up because you can't even see your face in it! It's like you and Ezra were the outcasts hidden in the shadow....ummm, yup, sounds about right. haha That was fun, we need to do things like that more often. BTW, I'm stealing this pic off your blog so I can use it in mine.