Friday, July 10, 2009

RED, WHITE, and BLUE!


I love 4th of July. We are so grateful for the men and women who fight for our freedom. We are blessed to live in this free country! We started our celebration on the 3rd of July going to a barbecue and swim party and one of Spencer's clients' house. Spencer did the woodwork in their home and it is beautiful! I am so jealous of their kitchen. My husband amazes me with his craftsmanship. They live up in the hills so the view was amazing. The kids had a great time swimming and sliding on their waterslide.


On the 4th of July we went to the Lazoore's house for another barbecue/swim party. We love the Lazoore family and always have a great time with them!





Daddy chillin

The boys had fun with 2 of their most favorite girls... Brooke and Veronique!





The whole fam bam on the slide!

Then we were off to my parents' house for more food and fun! The kids had fun on the slip~n~slide.


We watched the fireworks from my parents' backyard. They live on a hill and have a perfect view!

Ezra's 1st time on the swing!

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Oh DEAR! I look like a drown rat! No, better yet, I look like Splinter from The Ninja Turtles haha! That was a way fun day though!!

Angela said...

That swimming pool looks like a lot of fun...water fall, slide...we love swimming at this house.