Friday, July 10, 2009

Swim Lessons with Grandma

We started swim lessons with grandma a couple weeks ago. The kids all love swimming and spending time with grandma and cousins, and I love that they become better swimmers! Thanks Grandma!

CHASE, KIRA, and BRAYDEN



GAVIN and WHITNEY






WADE





EZRA
Testing the water 1st









fun at the pool with cousins


This is what Ezra's swimming lesson consists of... kicking and lots of kisses from grandma.

5 comments:

Angela said...

That is so nice that you have your mom to teach swimming. I am always looking for better swim teachers...when you put them in a public pool lesson with 6 or 7 other kids and teenagers as their teachers they don't get much!!! That was our last experience, it was very frustrating. Abby learned nothing!

Michele said...

I want to hire her! For real!

all that i love said...

That is awesome that you have your own personal swim instructor and the pool looks so refreshing. This next year we are going to spend and arm and a leg for the kids to have swim classes and there not even private lessons.

Looks like a fun summer for the kids. Grandma's are the BEST!

TheHardyFamily said...

I'm sure you already know this but, you are so lucky to have the family you have! And your kids are so lucky for a Grandma that spends such wonderful quality time with them and is willing to do it! Some families, hint hint, are not so lucky! =) Want to adopt me???

Cassandra said...

Yeah I want to hire her too...where do I sign up??