Monday, August 24, 2009

Just a little rice cereal...

I broke down and fed Ezra rice cereal for the 1st time at 5 1/2 months. I only fed it to him twice though and then quit and went back to just nursing again. Here's what he thought...

1st bite


Not so sure about this


Am I supposed to swallow this stuff?

I don't think so

Let's try again

Hey, this stuff isn't so bad!

All done and what a mess!


I love my mommy!



Ezra did his 1st laugh the day after we got back from our Pineview Lake trip. It was so cute. We've been trying to get him to laugh ever since but it's been hit and miss. The boys try everything to get him to laugh... including nearly beating him up.


2 comments:

Michelle said...

His big smile in that video was adorable! Before you know it he'll be running around beating up the other boys!

all that i love said...

We used that same high chair for both Parker and Haley. I finally got rid of it since it was so big and kind of in the way at our old home.