16 years ago
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Addicted to Reading
Chase just can't get enough of books this summer. He has loved the Junie B. Jones books and is down to the last 2 (there are 28?). There have even been days where he will read 2 books in 1 day! I think he is addicted though. When we turn the boys' lights out for bedtime he will usually try to sneak his light back on. This one night I told him his light had to be off. Spencer and I were still up watching TV in the family room. I looked down the hall and saw this...

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I'm telling you, if you started reading those Twilight books you would be hooked like Chase is to Junie B Jones.
That is awesome. I hope my kids like reading more than I do.
What the bad word. You havent read the Twilight books. Girl, Im bringing you the first on Thurs. to our meeting.
I hope my kids like reading. It took me years to really enjoy it.
Post a Comment