Monday, October 5, 2009

Ezra 6 months


Our little/not-so-little Ez turned 6 months on 9.5.09. I absolutely LOVE this age. He is so much fun and just full of smiles. I get asked on a regular basis if he ever cries because he is just so happy ALL the time. I just love this sweet little guy SO much!






He learned to get himself into a sitting position this month.

AND, he started crawling!

One hander!


How 'bout that trick!




6 month Stats:
weight: 18 lbs. 5 oz.
height: 26 3/4 in.
head: 17 12 in.
Likes:
* baths
* cuddling
* daddy
* vegetables
* It's a Small World ride at Disneyland
Dislikes:
* being smothered by the brothers
* falling asleep when there's action going on


5 comments:

Holly and Brad said...

I seriously can't believe he's already crawling! Were you ready for that?! I guess it's more like ready or not, here I come! Tyson STILL is not crawling. Not gonna lie, I'm getting a little worried and it's not like I carry all over the place (I can't, he's too heavy) but I just put him around toys and he is fine just sitting and playing. He turns 1 on Friday. Wowsers.

Amber said...

Ok, Im hiring you to be our photographer. Your picts are always so cute! He is a doll.

Michelle said...

He looks so cute in these pictures!!

Anne Marie said...

Simply cute!!

Grandma Martin said...

I can't believe he is 6 months old...What a cutie!!! Can you believe he your last baby and my last grandchild...Time has gone by so fast since you had Chase and now Ezra the caboose...I miss you all so much...Love and kisses and hugs...Grandma Utah