Monday, October 5, 2009

Jack.

Chase's 2 front teeth have been loose for a long time now. One was SO ready to come out for a few weeks but I begged Chase not to pull it out until after September 28th... school picture day. He agreed and left the tooth alone. Well, last Sunday (the day before picture day) Chase and Gavin were dorking around and Chase's knee hit his tooth and knocked it out! Chase started crying and said he didn't want to disappoint me. I told him not to worry even though secretly I was SO bummed. (BTW, picture day got changed to Oct. 13th, he never would've made it). Chase is still missing 2 of his bottom teeth so when he smiles showing all of his missing teeth I have a nickname for him... Jack. As in Jack-o-lantern. He hates it. Aren't I right though...

Photobucket


3 comments:

Michelle said...

Bummer dude. Make sure you tell him to smile with his mouth closed! haha I'm kind of excited for the day when I get to play tooth fairy.

Anne Marie said...

I had to chuckle at that one. Reminds me of Brayden's mouth. Now watch out for giant permanent teeth that are about to grow!

Cassandra said...

Could be worse...I remember one year Amber had a loose tooth and she refused to let us pull it out...but the underneath tooth was growing in so in her pictures she had this snaggle tooth poking straight out with a new tooth underneath. Lovely. Of course it fell out the next day.