Climbin' High
Over the Thanksgiving break (yes, I'm that far behind) we were invited to climb at my sister's in-law's gym Thresh Hold. It was our 2nd time there and it was a blast!
Over the Thanksgiving break (yes, I'm that far behind) we were invited to climb at my sister's in-law's gym Thresh Hold. It was our 2nd time there and it was a blast!
Chase wasted no time in climbing to the top!
Coming back down!

Gavin was loving the climb too!


Gavin started free climbing all over the walls

Gavin was loving the climb too!
Gavin started free climbing all over the walls
He would just free climb right up and over the top of the wall...

Wade was game to try some climbing too.


But he much preferred swinging!


How 'bout THAT wig!

Even Ezra got a little climb in.


Then mommy thought it would be a good idea for him to try out the swing.

He was so trusting!

How 'bout THAT wig!
Even Ezra got a little climb in.
Then mommy thought it would be a good idea for him to try out the swing.
He was so trusting!
Woohoo!

Trust me, he loved it.

All done.

Ya daddy! Put that harness on!

Trust me, he loved it.
All done.
Ya daddy! Put that harness on!
Sheesh, daddy about climbed the whole wall with one stretch!


Go mommy!

At the top and the fear of heights is kickin in!

The whole crew!





3 comments:
That looks so FUN!. I bet everyone had a blast
Okay, so my favorite picture is the shot of Wade's fantabulous wig flowing in the breeze. I laughed out loud.
That looks like a lot of fun! I think you've posted some pics from this before? It looks familiar.
Post a Comment