Monday, January 18, 2010

A Kindergarten Christmas Concert

As I've said, I love the kindergarten stage. One of my favorites is the kindergarten Christmas concert. Lots of fun silly songs complete with actions and some freestyle dancing. Rock it Gavin!
(Gavin in the center)



Singin' his little heart out!


Merry Christmas to YOU!


After the performance, Gavin was chosen to present the pianist (who happens to be one of my best friends) with some flowers and a card...


Gettin' some lovin' from Tammy!

Tammy, Mrs. Gotschall, me, and Wade

Mrs. Gotschall and Gavin



*Oh, a funny side note, I joked around with Gavin a few weeks before the concert and I told him at home that he'd better be front and center in the concert. So the next day he told his teacher, "My mom wants me to be in the front row in the middle." Good thing I know his teacher well and we laughed about it! :)

1 comment:

Cassandra said...

How cute! I can't wait for Aubrey to be in Kindergarden next year!