Saturday, March 6, 2010

JOKER


[Feb.] Wade was so excited to have been invited to his first birthday party without his brothers. It was for a little boy in his primary class at church. The party was a Batman theme and it was so cute. The best part was when the Joker made an appearance!


Each child was given a Batman cape which Wade was totally excited about.


He also got a cool goody bag which apparently included a coloring pad and some little markers. So in the less than 5 minutes that it took to drive home, Wade hopped out of the car looking like this...



I asked him why he would do that and he said, "I was just trying to make my face look like the Joker."


How could I be mad at a face like this...





2 comments:

David said...

I love the look, and the saying on his shirt just is icing on the cake. Way to go Batman/Joker guy.

Amber said...

That is so funny! Way to go Wade!