SMART AS A WHIP!
WARNING: Brag alert. If you don't want to hear me brag about my kid then read no further. Just keep in mind that I do this blog first and foremost as our family journal, so I can brag if I darn well please.
WARNING: Brag alert. If you don't want to hear me brag about my kid then read no further. Just keep in mind that I do this blog first and foremost as our family journal, so I can brag if I darn well please.
Back in February Chase received Principal's Honor Roll at his school. To be on Principal's Honor Roll you have to have all A's on your report card. Principal's Honor Roll is above even Honor Roll so you can imagine how proud we are of him and his accomplishment. He was one of only 8 kids in the whole 2nd grade at his school to receive this award. My parents came with us to support Chase.
Waiting so eagerly to be called.


Receiving his medal from the principal.

I think Gavin clapped the loudest for his brother, and grandma was the proudest...

Go Chase! (Super proud momma in the background)

Receiving his medal from the principal.
I think Gavin clapped the loudest for his brother, and grandma was the proudest...
Go Chase! (Super proud momma in the background)




5 comments:
oh my gosh, that was so braggy I almost barfed. :) Go Chase!
He needs to be in Mr. Smyth's class for third grade!! My whole family had him and still to this day, he is one of my FAVORITE teachers. He is awesome!... That is if he still teaches third grade lol... But if not third, whatever grade he teaches haha!
Chase...I am so proud of you...Way to go...Love from Grandma Utah
Great job! That is something to be really proud of...but did he win $100 for it??? :)
Congrats Chase!!! It took me til my third kid to see something like that. I must be doing something wrong.....
Post a Comment