Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My loose tooth dream... unfulfilled.




I have always wanted to tie a string to one of my kid's loose tooth and the other end to the door handle and slam the door shut, thus yanking my kid's tooth out. Well, just before Chase's 8th birthday his front tooth was pretty loose and he decided to let me live out my dream. I got a piece of floss, tied one end to his tooth and then just before I tied the other end to the door handle I panicked just a tad. I wanted to make sure the tooth was really ready so Chase didn't just get whiplash. So I gently tugged on the string to check it and POP! It came out! Bummer. I guess we'll have to wait til the next loose tooth.







The tooth.


As you can see on his face I'm not sure he would let me attempt this again. I'll have to talk Gavin into being my next victim.

2 comments:

AileenB said...

You have weird dreams.....just kidding. I think that would be cool to try too. Better luck next time. ;-)

Amy said...

It is good to know it actually works. It was a little Nelson Myth Buster.