Psych
So I had a change of plans regarding the last post. I searched high and low (dragging around 4 hungry little boys) and could not find the cute jars to make the Teacher's Treats jars. I will just have to order them from Hobby Lobby and make them for next year. So instead we made these beauties for their teachers (from the same previous listed blog). The boys are so dang excited to give them to their teachers tomorrow!




6 comments:
Both projects are very cute ideas. I decided to make the jars for Parker's teacher for an end of the year gift. Your right though, you can't find those jars any where. I finally googled Hobby Lobby and found one about 25 minutes from my house. The jars were actually on sale for $2 which made it even better. I should have bought more for future use. Hopefully I can get this project done in the next couple days and then I won't have to worry about it. Only 3 more weeks of school!
Thank-you so much for posting! I have been looking for a cute simple idea for the kids teachers for next week!! Love it!!!
I totally copied you on the jars! I just went to target and bought jars I had seen there. I'll probably use your other idea next year. I'm AWESOME at copying other people's ideas :) Thanks!!!
So cute! You're so good at keeping up on everything!
I'm gonna do the same for the end of the year gift. So cute!!!
You need to update... SOON! :)
Just sayin'
Post a Comment