Tuesday, July 20, 2010

1st Birthday Photoshoot



I took Ezra to the park to do a photoshoot with him for his 1st birthday invites. As luck would have it, he woke up that morning with a little sty in his left eye. Being the procrastinator that I am, I had to do the shoot anyway so I could get the invites out in time. Here's some of my favorites. I just love this cute little guy...






















6 comments:

Michelle said...

Really cute pictures, but didn't you take these like 6 months ago? :)

Anne Marie said...

Love them! So cute!

Aileen Bluhm said...

He is so cute! I just want to pinch or kiss those chubby cheeks! I miss you guys! :-(

Amber said...

I love the wrinkled nose. Can I just send my kids over and you can do their picts! Im so bad at that!

Ashley Christensen said...

Oh my goodness! Em! Your little boy is growing so fast! THEY ALL ARE!!! Aw I miss you and them so much!! You should watch our wedding video our our blog...you and your fam are on it for a split second and it just brings the biggest smile to my face! Love you!!!

Megahn Kendra Curl said...

Dang Em he got so big!!! Too cute!!! Now the girl yea right!!!!! Pretty sure it's still not in us. Im stopping before the 4th boy comes out though.