Wednesday, September 15, 2010

It's time.





Okay, this is seriously ridiculous. I never thought I would be someone to get this behind on my blog. After a very shortened summer crammed with as much fun as we could fit into 6 weeks, I told myself I would catch up once the 2 older boys went back to school. Then my back went out. I'm going on 3 weeks of this back issue. I can't sit for very long. But by-golly, I'm gonna catch this blog up if it's the death of me. It's time.

4 comments:

Aileen Bluhm said...

Yes, it's time. This is the only way I can find out what's going on down there. I'm out of the loop. :-(

Grandma Martin said...

I am so excited...I know you have the best reasons why you haven't had time...I don't know how you do everything and especially with your back...Thanks for the great time you guys showed me this past weekend...I love you all so very much...See you soon...Love Grandma Utah

Megahn Kendra Curl said...

Its about time lazy girl. Talked with my mom and she was with one of the boys and was going on on how much he was like my little Gavin CRAZY!!!! so much fun they are, cant complain they keep me skinny.

TimAprilA said...

Hope your back gets better soon...