Chase is 8!
3/9/10 My little baby boy is 8 years old. All those 'older mommies' who tell you to cherish every moment because it goes by so fast are right! It seems like just yesterday I was so excited to be having my first child. My first little boy. Boy did 8 years fly by! But I can say I have loved every moment of it. I just love my little Chase.
I love how his top lip goes up and to the side a little when he says some words.
I love his perfectionist-ness,
I love his passion for pirates and legos.
I love the unexpected times he'll just throw his arms around my neck for a hug.
I love his requests for me to snuggle him.
I love that he asks me to carry him to the shower when I wake him in the mornings.
I love (mostly) how he takes his role as the oldest brother seriously.
I love his addiction to reading.
I love the look in his eyes when he listens to me tell a story he's asked me to make up.
I love his desire to learn.
I love his cautiousness.
I love that he still wants me to comfort him, even at 8 years old.
I love that he only gets library books about sea creatures, land creatures, and sky creatures.
I love his desire to be a magician.
I love that he puts 110% into the things he loves.
I love his innocence.
I love his craziness and his quietness.
I love this boy.
Good morning, it's my birthday!
At Chase's request, peanut butter snicker cookies on a stick for his class.
The finished product!
Gifts!
What would a birthday be without legos?! :)
After school we headed out to Disneyland.
Daddy tried out the kiddie slide.
You chose to eat at the Pirate's of the Carribean restaurant, The Blue Bayou.
The gang. Ezra didn't want to show his face.
Then of course we had to ride the ride.
Wade on the zipline.
Gavin
And the birthday boy, Chase




No comments:
Post a Comment