Faith is like a little seed...
Yesterday Chase, Gavin, and Wade sang in church. They had been asked by a lady who was giving the lesson. We worked really hard learning the song and they did really well. Wade does get a little antsy in the 2nd verse but it probably would have been boring without a little movement anyway. The song is entitled 'Faith'.
PS. Turn up your volume, it's not real loud.
PPS. I think Wade is telling me he needs a haircut in verse 2.




10 comments:
Very well done boys!! They'll be ready for Madrigals (sp?) by 6th grade.
Hey there! Okay, thanks for reminding me about the fall plaque! I would have totally forgotten to give that to her! But yes, consider it yours! Also, can I have your email address? Facebook used to be my go to for that kind of info. but since I'm cut off I'm having a hard time getting in touch with people. Thanks Emily!
Love, Your FAVORITE cousin-in-law, and don't you forget it! ;)
That was so cute! I want my kids to sing together someday.
Wade's little seizure was hilarious. :) They did so good!!
You must have been grinning from ear to ear! That is ADORABLE!
They were SO adorable! I want my kids to sing like that too!
Way to go Nelson boys. I am very impressed. I wish there could have been more.
Haha this has nothing to do with the post, BUT I always love reading your comments. So I thought I'd tell you on here... They always make me laugh and totally make my day! So thank you for that :) Love ya like a fat kid loves cake... and more! Miss you!
ok, it's either hormones or motherhood or your boys are just the sweetest lil' pups ever! bawling over here! the matching suits? seriously? probably couldn't get any cuter.
wow.. if Ms.D would of been here she would of had them signed up for sure for Mads... :) so cute... I love the wiggling wade did it was too cute,..
Post a Comment