Ahhh, good to see you're all still around and looking amazing as ever! You do know I have 2 girls about your boys ages and I am so for arranged marriages. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas.
were back... hahah somewhat... i keep forgetting my password... and then i get to focused on FB that I forget to get back on here again...But.. Im glad to see you back on here.. im trying.. i really am :)
We are the Nelson Family. We have 4 little boys... Chase 10, Gavin 8, Wade 6, and Ezra 3. We have a crazy household, to be expected with 4 boys! We love to be out on the boat, waterskiing, wakeboarding, riding bikes, and just finding new and creative ways to keep the boys busy!
5 comments:
I was beginning to wonder!!
Ahhh, good to see you're all still around and looking amazing as ever! You do know I have 2 girls about your boys ages and I am so for arranged marriages. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas.
You're freakin adorable!... Just sayin'. You are always so cute!
were back... hahah somewhat... i keep forgetting my password... and then i get to focused on FB that I forget to get back on here again...But.. Im glad to see you back on here.. im trying.. i really am :)
Alright, it's been a month! Time to post again... :D
Post a Comment