17 years ago
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Gavin's Broken Leg!
Yesterday we went to the Orthopedic Doctor to get Gavin's cast on. It happened that my brother, Ryan, had an appointment with the same Doctor right after us so he went with us and helped me carry Gavin around. They again confirmed that it was a bad break in a major bone so he will have to have the cast on for a minimum of 8 weeks! They let Gavin pick out the color of his cast and he chose black. He was so brave during the whole thing. After we got home from literally all day at the doctor's, my sister-in-law, Anne Marie brought dinner over to us! It was perfect timing (thanks Anne Marie!) and then my mom came over and brought some things she had picked up for us at the grocery store (thanks mom!) then she took Wade with her to stay the night. What would I do without family???!!! Gavin's cousins made him a cake and some cards too. The road to recovery begins!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
You are so lucky to have family around.
Hey emily! Melissa told me that you stumbled onto our blog, so I checked out yours. I'm not the blogger in the family, but I have to admit it's kinda fun to snoop around and see how old friends are doing. Sorry about Gavin's leg, it always hurts to see a little guy like that get hurt. He looks like he took it all with a smile though! Tell everyone I said hello.
Warren
WOWSER!!! It is pretty dang big! Did they decide to try and let him use crutches? If not I am sure you could just put him in a wagon and Chase or Wade would push/pull him wherever he needed to go, or wherever they wanted to take him! Tell him his cousins in Utah are sorry for him!
Post a Comment